I am Emily Ritter, I teach Art and coach Cheer. I started teaching at Hall after graduating from Texas A&M in 2018. I met my husband at A&M and we got married in 2017. We have a puppy named Daisy. In my spare time, I enjoy weaving yarn and going to A&M games. I am so excited for this school year!
1 - Art 1
2 - Conference
3 - Art 1
4 - Art 1
5 - Art 1
6 - Art 2
7 - Art 1
Email: [email protected] (best way)
I highly recommend checking Skyward often to stay updated on class grades. The link to the right will take you straight to the log-in page.
- Sketchbook (8.5x11 or 9x12 size with at least 100 pages)
- Black Sharpie
- Set of drawing pencils (4H-6B range)
- Blending stumps for drawing pencils
- Colored pencils (12 count or higher - preferably non crayola or roseart)
- Watercolor set (8 count or higher)