Shirley Hall Middle School

New Student Enrollment 2017-18

New Students to Weatherford ISD (K-12) for 2017-2018


Parents/Guardians need to follow the steps to Enroll a New Student (K-12):


  1. Determine the student's eligibility

Children age 5 by September 1 and not 21 years of age on the first day of school are eligible for enrollment.


  1. Identify and contact  the school

To determine which school serves your address, please use the campus locator link.

Contact the school to make an appointment. A list of schools with addresses and phone numbers can be found here.

Campuses will receive new students for 2017-2018 from May 1st through May 31st. Registration will open again the first week of August.

You may complete the online registration process prior to making your appointment with the school to complete the registration process.


New family to Weatherford ISD -- Click on the following link to request a  Skyward account in order to complete the online registration documents. After you receive your log in information, you will be directed to the application program.

Skyward Enrollment Account Request

Skyward Enrollment Application Program


Family with other students currently enrolled in Weatherford ISD -- If you have other students who are currently enrolled in Weatherford ISD, you may log in to Skyward Family Access to enroll your Kindergarten student. Look for Registration 2017-2018 in the menu options on  the left side after you log in to the system. If you have lost or forgotten your log in information, please contact the school of your currently enrolled child and they can give you that information.


  1. Register at the child's assigned school. Please bring the following items:

Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID; Driver's license, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Naturalization Papers ) 

Student Identification (One of the following options: Birth Certificate, Passport, Adoption Record)

Student's Immunization Record (A list of required immunizations may be found here.)

Student's Social Security Card 

Student's last report card, if available

Students receiving special education or 504 services should bring a copy of current IEP or accommodations

Proof of Residency

If living in one's own residence or renting - provide rental agreement or lease

If building in Weatherford ISD - provide builder's contract showing projected completion date and utility deposit

If living in another person's residence - both parent/guardian of student and the person who lives/owns the residence will need to sign a notarized Affidavit of Residency form (see attachment located at the bottom of this page.) This paperwork is available at each campus and the Student Services Office.

Custody information, if necessary.